[CentOS-devel] are there any chances to see finished CentOS6 in 2011?

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Wed Jan 5 10:09:24 UTC 2011

hi Morten,

On 12/27/2010 07:10 PM, Morten P.D. Stevens wrote:
> 2010/12/26 Michał Piotrowski<mkkp4x4 at gmail.com>:
>>
>> So I wonder what are the chances of seeing CentOS6 in 2011. Or perhaps
>> a more realistic date is 2012?
>> (Maybe you are waiting for the release of DNF?)
>
> The problem with this kind of question is the closed development process of CentOS.

Funny you say that - given that you offered to help, and when asked to
look at something completely turned around and said you dont have time
to do anything or will think about it or something such. Yet you seem to
be quite visible here in the list and always ready to offer an opinion -
mostly wrong at that.

So what is your aim in being on this list and wasting everyone else's time ?

I am not sorry if this comes across as harsh - but realistically, if you
don't really want to do anything to help - shutup and move along.

- KB