[CentOS-devel] wallpapers

Cia Watson

ciamarie at my180.net
Sun Jan 9 04:00:09 UTC 2011

On Sun, 09 Jan 2011 01:22:09 +0100
Ralph Angenendt <ralph.angenendt at gmail.com> wrote:

> Am 09.01.11 00:33, schrieb Cia Watson:
>
> > I just submitted a couple of wallpapers for consideration, I thought
> > maybe I should send an email so folks can comment or whatever you do
> > with this sort of thing.
>
> The logo isn't clean (shows pixel stairs) and is chopped at the edges.
> That at least should be changed.
>
> I'm not sure about the 6, it sticks out a bit, but that's not a real
> complaint.

Thanks for the feedback. I should have compared the icon images on the
wiki artwork page a little more closely. I thought that using an xpm
image on the original would be better than using a png, but that wasn't
the case. I just uploaded revised files.

I had the 6 stick out a bit so that it wouldn't look as if it's part of
the official logo, since it's a version number and all. It can be
moved if need be ...

Cia W