[CentOS-devel] thanks for the offers to help test the installer

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Sun Jan 9 19:49:29 UTC 2011

>> would make for an easy scripted test :)
> I'm actually doing such testing right now for RHEL 6. I'd welcome
> access to installation components, even alpha release components, for
> PXE installing CentOS 6.

The kickstarts and test scripts would run as a part of the centos-build
process, apologies if that was not clear. So what you need to do is
actually write out the kickstarts, their test scripts and submit a patch
against the git repo url'd earlier.

let me know if you have any specific questions about that process.

- KB