[CentOS-devel] looking to help out

Kenneth Armstrong

digimars at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 00:09:31 UTC 2011

That would be great of you could pass on your links for packaging.  I would
be very interested in trying my hand at that.  Thanks!

On Jan 3, 2011 5:57 PM, "lostson" <lostson at lostsonsvault.org> wrote:

On Mon, 2011-01-03 at 17:48 -0500, Kenneth Armstrong wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was wondering if there was...
 Hi Kenny

 Here is a great starting place

 http://wiki.centos.org/Contribute

Helping in IRC or the forums and participating on the mailing lists is a
great start. If you are interested in packaging I have many links for
that as well that have been passed on to me by CentOS people that will
help you get started with that as well, if you are interested.

--
LostSon

http://lostsonsvault.org