[CentOS-devel] A new look for CentOS (was Re: Italian Translation Team)

Andrea Veri

av at gnome.org
Fri Jan 28 11:25:20 UTC 2011

Il giorno 28/gen/2011, alle ore 12.09, Ralph Angenendt ha scritto:

> On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 11:13 AM, Athmane Madjoudj <athmanem at gmail.com> wrote:
>> The real problem is the migration of the current CentOS website and
>> forum (I think is XOOPS based) to Drupal, here is some tips [3]
>
> I guess web site migration isn't important (I'd really start with
> fresh content), of course things like banners from sponsors have to
> been taken into account.

absolutely +1 to start from fresh content to avoid any issue now and
in the future. As said in the post above, drupal do have a forum module
available and as reported drupal6 packages are available already on EPEL5/6.
(drupal6 is what we use at the Fedora's Insight Team as well)

Ralph, do you think you can take care of having a VM set up with a drupal istance
installed through the packaging system? (basic setup then we might need to install
some modules, here what we use at the insight team [1] and what would be nice to have
installed on the vm as well)

Andrea

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Insight_customizations_to_Drupal#General_changes