[CentOS-devel] A new look for CentOS (was Re: Italian Translation Team)

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Mon Jan 31 15:50:11 UTC 2011

Hi Guys,

On 01/31/2011 07:48 AM, Marcus Moeller wrote:
> But again leads to the demand of a LDAP user management solution.

Fairly central to all this is the content split document. Since Marcus,
Ralph and I are going to be at Fosdem - Ralph suggested a short
face2face session. Lets see if we can come up with a draft proposal for
the content split between the wiki and the website.

At the moment, I just see more and more of the RubyOnRails platform
being the one to shoot for on www.c.o :)

- KB