[CentOS-devel] are there any chances to see finished CentOS6 in 2011?

Wed Jan 5 20:46:31 UTC 2011

On 01/05/2011 03:34 PM, Timo Schoeler wrote:
> What came to my mind on my way home from the office: Maybe Karanbir has
> a different definition of 'community' (wasn't that what the 'C' in
> 'CentOS' was for?) in mind...?

wow, that is so stupid.

What do you think you are doing here on this list ? what do you think is
your association with CentOS ? do you use it ? if so, you are a part of
the community already. None ever said it was BUILT by a bunch of random
driveby community members. Its built for a community and around a community.

Timo, I suggest you take a step back - the idea and process of CentOS
clearly eludes you. Its worth getting in touch with those, specially if
you want to be constructively contributing.

I'm starting to think that asking for specific help and actually wanting
to work with a faster and broader process for CentOS-6 might have been a
mistake to start with. Perhaps we should have just gone ahead, used the
c5 process and gotten c6 done.

- KB