[CentOS-devel] are there any chances to see finished CentOS6 in 2011?

Wed Jan 5 20:58:38 UTC 2011

On 01/05/2011 04:34 PM, Morten P.D. Stevens wrote:
> I offered my help for testing pre-CentOS6 alpha/beta versions.
> You have offered me to help with packages that need upstream branding removed.

I retract my statement in that case.

> This is very difficult to realize when the primary mailing list (centos-qa) is completely closed to outsiders.

There is nothing on the centos-qa list, the whole point of moving these
discussions to the centos-devel list was to reduce traffic there. Have
more people involved at and from an early stage.

- KB