[CentOS-devel] Am I qualified to help?

Thu Jan 6 17:04:40 UTC 2011
JohnS <jses27 at gmail.com>

On Thu, 2011-01-06 at 15:33 +0000, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> On 01/06/2011 03:26 PM, JohnS wrote:

> the lsb spec does not need anything changed in order to build - it has
> missing deps etc. The change is purely on branding issues. I think
> Hubert comment was more along the lines of buildtime issues.

I understand the symlink issue but this has to change.

You can not leave this in there:

%package graphics
Group: System Environment/Base

The RHL has to come out...  This shows up merely in a rpm -qa.

IANAL but the law is the law.  It has to come out or you have to publish
the Original source rpm in a public place to be gotten among other
things.

John