[CentOS-devel] How to help out for Centos 6

Fri Jan 7 22:40:32 UTC 2011
Ralph Angenendt <ralph.angenendt at gmail.com>

Am 06.01.11 09:05, schrieb .:
> Hello Centos-devel.
>
> As an outsider looking in, I have found that it is .. Not simple to find
> out what needs doing. I _think_ I am on the right track, but would like
> to be corrected if not. Here is what I have come up with from reading
> forums/mailing lists/irc. I hope someone can throw the below on the wiki
> somewhere appropriate once corrected. If I am way off, please let me
> know I would like to get started.

Great, that actually does look useful.

Thanks!

For putting it on the wiki we might be a bit late in the circle, but
maybe we can make something more generic out of that (the rebranding
issue doesn't come up again until 7), which also might work for the .x
releases.

Ralph