[CentOS-devel] bugs.centos.org mantisBT file upload issue

Wed Jan 12 18:41:13 UTC 2011
Athmane Madjoudj <athmanem at gmail.com>

On 01/12/2011 05:32 PM, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> On 01/11/2011 11:56 AM, Athmane Madjoudj wrote:
>
> Can you drop into #centos-devel on irc.freenode.net and I am sure one of
> us can work through the issue with you. There are infra people there
> through most of the day ( Europe time ); but there are people there who
> can help / point you in the right direction most of the time.

mantisBT max upload is 5M by default ($g_max_file_size option) however
the default max upload on php.ini is 2M (upload_max_filesize = 2M), I
think this is the cause the issue.

HTH
Best regards.

--