[CentOS-devel] irc meeting today re: 5.6/6.0

Sat Jan 15 13:32:15 UTC 2011
Bart Swedrowski <bart at timedout.org>

On 15 January 2011 12:02, Ljubomir Ljubojevic <office at plnet.rs> wrote:

> I think a lot of people would also be happy with releasing .torrent's
> for C6 into the wild, at first for those of us monitoring this list
> eager to deploy C6, even if there are not much seeders. The number of
> people interested in this release will be great and many will become
> temporary seeders. I my self have 5Mbps of upload bandwidth. 20 of us
> can replace one 100Mbps seeder.

Very good idea, indeed.

I have access to 2 100Mbps links myself where I can put upload to 100Mbps
during the night (and around 20Mpbs during the day).

I'm based in EU so that would be ideal for people located in US/AUS.