[CentOS-devel] A new look for CentOS (was Re: Italian Translation Team)

Sun Jan 30 17:55:23 UTC 2011
Andrea Veri <av at gnome.org>

On Sun, 2011-01-30 at 11:06 +0000, Ned Slider wrote:
> On 29/01/11 22:30, Matthew Miller wrote:
> > On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 11:18:52PM -0500, Phil Schaffner wrote:
> >> 2. A robust forum implementation, with ease of use being more important
> >> than features.
> >
> > I would really like to see something more like http://unix.stackexchange.com
> > and less like a BB-style web forum.
> >

> We have already been through the process of asking forum users what
> *they* want, and that feedback has been fed into the process here:
>
> http://wiki.centos.org/WebsiteVer2/forums
>
> Please, lets not throw away all the work we've already done.

As I have stated in my previous mails, the work that has been done
over the past years about this topic will be kept as the base for the
work we are starting.

Contributors spent time and forces to have some of the things done,
so past work won't be thrown away!

Andrea