[CentOS-devel] announcing stuff that is in CR/

R P Herrold herrold at owlriver.com
Thu Jul 21 17:00:19 UTC 2011

On Thu, 21 Jul 2011, Alan Bartlett wrote:

> On 21 July 2011 16:05, Les Mikesell <lesmikesell at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> The important thing to know is when published CVE's are fixed upstream
>
> Sorry Les but you are going OT. With regard to what you have just
> said, we all have the ability to monitor what the "Upstream Vendor"
> does.

 	 dunno that Les' remark is that off the beam ---

Manually crafting release notices on CR stuff sounds like a
low reqard task, and I'd be tempted to automated it -- parsing
the --changelog for the most recent 3 entries, and slapping
them in the post, so they might trivially be scanned, seems
like a 'good thing' (TM)

-- Russ herrold