[CentOS-devel] announcing stuff that is in CR/

John R. Dennison jrd at gerdesas.com
Thu Jul 21 18:34:18 UTC 2011

On Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 12:44:09PM -0400, R P Herrold wrote:

> I would set up a centos-cr-announce mailing RO list, add a
> request to the message footer that the receiver file bugs, and
> just post there

+1

This is supposed to be opt-in; keeping such announcements off the
primary announce list and on a list of their own seems the right thing
to do.

> Optionally it might make sense to partition this list into
> $MAJOR variants
>  	centos-cr-4-announce
>  	centos-cr-5-announce
>  	centos-cr-6-announce

+1

							John
--
"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher
esteem those who think alike than those who think differently."

-- Friedrich Nietzsche