[CentOS-devel] Is C6 QA Sign-off going to occur today?

Nick Bright

nick.bright at valnet.net
Fri Jul 1 15:08:23 UTC 2011

I feel like I should be jumping around with pom-poms cheering for the QA
team :)

Go! Fight! Win!

Seriously though, thanks for all of your hard work on the QA process!

-  Nick Bright                                -
-  Vice President of Technology               -
-  Valnet -=- We Connect You -=-              -
-  Tel 888-332-1616 x 315 / Fax 620-331-0789  -
-  Web http://www.valnet.net/                 -
- Are your files safe?                        -
- Valnet Vault - Secure Cloud Backup          -
- More information & 30 day free trial at     -
- http://www.valnet.net/services/valnet-vault -