[CentOS-devel] Anaconda install groups vs yumgroups?

me at tdiehl.org

Tue Jul 12 19:20:56 UTC 2011

Hi,

In looking at the C6 installer there are several types of installs listed.
In the past I could do an install and anaconda would tell me what yumgroups
it installed via the anaconda.cfg that was dropped in /root.

with c6 anaconda still drops this file but none of the yumgroups are listed.

Is there a way to determine what yumgroups a particular install group installs?

For instance if I do a server install which groups actually get installed?

I am thinking there is something in the anaconda source but so far I am
unable to find it and Google is not useful.

Is this info listed anywhere?

Regards,

Tom			me at tdiehl.org		Spamtrap address	 		me123 at tdiehl.org