[CentOS-devel] mantis e-mail

Ralph Angenendt

ralph.angenendt at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 21:51:40 UTC 2011

Am 17.07.11 23:38, schrieb Gianluca Sforna:
> On Sat, Jul 16, 2011 at 3:05 AM, Akemi Yagi<amyagi at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> I don't know if this can be changed but the way it is set up now is
>> that you do not get email for your own action (submission/update/etc).
>
> Yeah, it is possible, this configuration parameters controls the feature:
> /**
>   * Whether user's should receive emails for their own actions
>   * @global int $g_email_receive_own
>   */
> $g_email_receive_own = OFF;

No idea if people expect that (I wouldn't), but we lived with that for
ages now - and to be honest it is the first time I've heard someone
complain about that.

We can change it, but I do not want to change things for people who are
already using the CentOS bug tracker for a longer time (normally I know
what I typed, so I don't really need an acknowleding mail).

Ralph