[CentOS-devel] CentOS-devel Digest, Vol 77, Issue 6

Sun Jul 10 00:27:28 UTC 2011
John R. Dennison <jrd at gerdesas.com>

On Sun, Jul 10, 2011 at 02:13:33AM +0200, Yury V. Zaytsev wrote:

> Of course inspired visitors already created torrents to seed the files
> as genuine CentOS 6 stuff and I bet many thousands of downloads already
> took place by that time...
>
> [3]: http://centos.mirror.nexicom.net/6.0/isos/x86_64/

Nexicom has been at the center of the leak controversy since the moment
it started.  I didn't consider that the number of downloads would have
been that significant, however.

Yet more reason to sanction them in my not nearly humble opinion.  I
swear that I've seen them leaking in the past as well.

						John
definition, not smart enough to debug it.

-- Brian W. Kernighan