[CentOS-devel] mock using yum .repo file?

Mon Jul 25 08:01:52 UTC 2011
Ljubomir Ljubojevic <office at plnet.rs>

seth vidal wrote:
> Ljubomir,
>  If you wanna pop by #fedora-devel on freenode tomorrow the mock, yum
> and createrepo(clark, james, me, tim, nils, panu and others) maintainers
> and developers tend to all be in there often.
>
> the long and short is - yum plugins don't work inside mock overly well
> and they are tricky to get in there.
Is there a short explanation how you sort repository priority? Like "on
top will have first priority"? This is only real problem I see now. I
have added priority=x to mock cfg and will experiment, but definite
"this is how you should do it" would be nice since I am not able to find
this info so far. Ones repos are set I am going to test compilation.

> You could also pop by #yum on freenode, you'll find a lot of similarly
> good folks around who can help.

I will see to find free time for IRC. Thanks.

--

Ljubomir Ljubojevic
(Love is in the Air)

trusty Spiderman...