[CentOS-devel] CentOS-[56] Continous Release

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Tue Jun 21 22:36:31 UTC 2011

On 06/21/2011 09:26 PM, Les Mikesell wrote:
> So, again, under what circumstances does anyone think it is a good idea
> to not opt into this repo and instead keep running code that will very
> likely have published exploits over a time span that we've seen can run
> for months?

Sounds like a good question to bring up at your next user group meeting.
 From the CentOS perspective, its important we give people the
opportunity to get these packages as soon as possible so they can make
their choice.

I dont particularly care about their religious choice or their internal
implementation policies, and this list isn't the place to bash them around.

- KB