[CentOS-devel] CentOS-[56] Continous Release

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Tue Jun 21 23:27:14 UTC 2011

On 06/21/2011 11:48 PM, Les Mikesell wrote:
> make that choice, which is why I think the choice should be opt-out, not
> in.  It may be a matter of faith one way or another, but I think there

A vast majority of these updates are not Security related, they are the
BA / EA variety, and if there is a security issue - we can always push
those packages into the regular /5/updates/ repo.

quite a few people run private repo store's and they might not even come
across any of the CR stuff; so major security issues *should* go into
the regular /5/updates in an either and/or with CR

- KB