[CentOS-devel] Is C6 QA Sign-off going to occur today?

Chris Cowley

Chris.Cowley at snellgroup.com
Fri Jun 24 10:01:41 UTC 2011

What are the remaining show-stoppers?

Chris Cowley

On Fri, 2011-06-24 at 11:52 +0200, Fabian Arrotin wrote:
> On 06/24/2011 11:14 AM, Ljubomir Ljubojevic wrote:
> > Hi.
> >
> > Today is supposed to be QA Sign-off for CentOS 6.0.
> >
> > Is this going to happen or are there remaining show-stoppers?
> >

> No, today will not be the QA Sign-off ..
> I guess Jeff will have to adjust the QA web calendar
>
> Fabian

This email and any attachments are confidential, may be legally privileged and are intended for the use of the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any use, disclosure, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If received in error, please delete this email and any attachments and confirm this to the sender.

Snell Limited, registered number 1160119
Registered in England, registered office at Hartman House, Danehill, Lower Earley, Reading, Berkshire RG6 4PB