[CentOS-devel] Is C6 QA Sign-off going to occur today?

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Fri Jun 24 17:20:52 UTC 2011

On 06/24/2011 11:01 AM, Chris Cowley wrote:
> What are the remaining show-stoppers?

I've had issues getting the multilib and manifest-in-time stuff sorted,
working on it today with the aim of getting it done today. Also, there
have been a large number of qa-reported-issues fixed in the last 4 days,
but the QA guys havent seen them as yet. As soon as the multilib stuff
is sorted, I'll have a new build into the qa target.

At this moment in time, I cant see there being any reason why that
should not get finished today.

Also, 6.1/ and 6.1-updates should start building fairly soon ( I am
targeting getting those done for Tuesday 28th ).

- KB