[CentOS-devel] Is C6 QA Sign-off going to occur today?

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Fri Jun 24 18:09:14 UTC 2011

On 06/24/2011 06:51 PM, Ljubomir Ljubojevic wrote:
> Karanbir Singh wrote:
>    >  Also, 6.1/ and 6.1-updates should start building fairly soon ( I am
>> targeting getting those done for Tuesday 28th ).
>>
> Is this "will be built until 28th or will start to build on 28th.

aim is to have them built by the 28th, I expect 3 - 5 days for testing (
depending on how much b/w we can get in the QA process ). And then start
looking at the CR process. Quite keen to get and catchup with updates on c6/

> And do you have any unofficial estimate how long it would take for those
> to bi finished (Are you expecting any longer delays or problematic builds)?

They *should* just build, there is a fair bit of automation around the
buildtesting side of things as well, so if there are issues we should
catch them early.

I'm looking into adding another 4 cores to the buildsystem today evening
( taking total capacity to 14 cores ).

- KB