[CentOS-devel] CentOS 6 status update (relayed from the web forum)

Sun Jun 5 03:48:36 UTC 2011
Shawn Thompson <superfox436 at gmail.com>

If you want to be symbolic, I highly recommend you release this next
Friday. Since I can already see everyone comparing this to be the
Linux equivalent to Duke Nukem Forever, releasing it on the same day
would be a suiting irony.

~Shawn