[CentOS-devel] Test result for CentOS-6 LiveCD

Sun Jun 19 07:32:03 UTC 2011
Fabian Arrotin <fabian.arrotin at arrfab.net>

On 06/18/2011 10:48 PM, Athmane Madjoudj wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I ran some tests on CentOS-6 LiveCD using Patrice's livecd-creator rpms
> and Fedora's one, also I'll be very glad if someone can approve my qaweb
> account (username: athmane) so I'll be able to update LiveCD ticket
> instead of posting here.

Hi Athmane, just to let you know that the c6 LiveCD and LiveDVD tests
happen at the QA level, and the QA team already reported current results
to the appropriate mailing-list. So it doesn't make any sense to update
LiveCD ticket on the QAweb interface without having access to the proper
ISOs, right ? :-)

> Kickstart:
> https://projects.centos.org/trac/livecd/browser/trunk/CentOS6/rhel6beta-livecd-minimal.ks

The C6 liveCD, liveDVD kickstarts are not on the projects svn tree
anymore and in another git repo.

Fabian