[CentOS-devel] Updates from today

R P Herrold herrold at centos.org
Thu Mar 10 22:13:26 UTC 2011

On Thu, 10 Mar 2011, Johnny Hughes wrote:

> There is no need to name names, but every member of the team is very
> busy making releases happen.

I would note that with my broken ankle, mentioned on this list
a couple months ago, this go-round, that I have been less
active than usual in the release process for 4.9, 5.6, and 6
initial, as it is just so darned hard to work on must a laptop
and remotely to do development

I see the count was at 5 publicly mentioned scanning ahead in
the thread.  John Newbegin and Donavan Nelson also run builds,
and so we are at seven -- more than the six Johnny mentioned
off the top of his head

The suggestion by a relative newcomer that the project would
fall apart from a lack of depth or interest of developers,
seems to me to be just another troll

-- Russ herrold