[CentOS-devel] CentOS 6 Artwork?

Shawn Thompson superfox436 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 15:11:06 UTC 2011

Well, give me the benefit of the doubt, the wiki still had the modern
"squares" wallpaper package (but with 6.0 branding) listed as the artwork
for the 6.0 release, so I presumed there hadn't been that much progress.
I'll probably work on some samples of what potential elements could look
like in a definite product.