[CentOS-devel] CentOS 6 Artwork?

Shawn Thompson

superfox436 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 19:13:22 UTC 2011

Of course the final elements would involve the official logos.

Just now I came up with an idea for a anaconda_header that would use this
styling. While I changed the colors a bit in comparison to the mockup, you
can kinda see what I had in mind with this motif.

http://ploader.net/files/deaaa59ac1506a42fb4bb457fd983c12.png