[CentOS-devel] Springtime CentOS 5.6 and 6.0 status updates

Nick Bright

nick.bright at valnet.net
Tue Mar 22 19:24:08 UTC 2011

On 3/22/2011 1:28 PM, Matthew Miller wrote:
> Hello everyone. It's been a while since we had a status update. I noticed
> that there is a little update on the web forum that hasn't been relayed very
> prominently. This is a message from web forum moderator Alan Bartlett:

Thank you for the forthright and detailed update!

-  Nick Bright                                -
-  Network Administrator                      -
-  Valnet Telecommunications                  -
-  Tel 888-332-1616 x 315 / Fax 620-331-0789  -
-  Web http://www.valnet.net/                 -
- Are your files safe?                        -
- Valnet Vault - Secure Cloud Backup          -
- More information & 30 day free trial at     -
- http://www.valnet.net/services/valnet-vault -