[CentOS-devel] QA effort

Dennis Gerasimov

denis at globaltap.com
Mon Mar 28 12:14:51 UTC 2011

Phil,
I actually tried doing that a week or so ago, but let me try again:

I am Linux SA with 17 years of experience managing Lunux systems for
NASA GSFC, JHU, ISP's and Web Hosting companies. I always was closer to
rpm-based systems then any other kind.

I would like to help Centos with the release process any way I can, and
willing to do anything that is needed to speed up the release: qa, bug
reviews, anything.

Need a little direction as to what is actually needed.

Dennis Gerasimov