[CentOS-devel] I want to help

Phil Schaffner

Philip.R.Schaffner at NASA.gov
Tue Mar 29 15:07:30 UTC 2011

R P Herrold wrote on 03/29/2011 10:54 AM:
> ... and did the inquirant do any reading of posts less than a
> week old in either venue?

That is a valid point, but still can be addressed without the negative
attitude.

> Is this list the place for non-developmental matter discussions?

It was an offer to help with development.

> In each case, the answer remains no --  I won't be pulled off
> topic here by your misreading of what I said

I fail to understand what I misinterpreted, but will not anticipate any
response enlightening me as to my shortcomings, as that would be still
further OT. :-)

My apologies to the list for my current diversions from centos-devel
subject matter, and I will not continue participation in this thread.

Phil