[CentOS-devel] Updates from today

Thu Mar 10 22:00:27 UTC 2011
Johnny Hughes <johnny at centos.org>

On 03/10/2011 03:45 PM, Dag Wieers wrote:
> On Thu, 10 Mar 2011, Dag Wieers wrote:

>>> There is no need to name names, but every member of the team is very
>>> busy making releases happen.
>>
>> I know of Karanbir, Tru and you, but haven't seen anyone else announcing
>> signed packages. From the Team page at http://wiki.centos.org/Team I can
>> only identify Russ as being active on the mailinglist.
>
> Sorry Ralph ! You too ;-)
>
>> Who has access to the buildsystem and who has access to the keys for
>> signing wrt. CentOS 4.9, 5.6 and 6.0 ?

We don't just use one buildsystem ... like I said, it is not just about
building.  I don't think I need to discuss our internal infrastructure
on an open list either.

Jim Perrin and Fabian Arrotin also have access to some infrastructure
too.  Tim Verhoeven has some access as well.  Not to the signing keys
... not many people have that, but to be able to build some packages.

Akemi Yagi does some packages for us too, notably the CentOS Plus kernel.

Not sure where this is going.