[CentOS-devel] Why not a fusion between CentOS and SL?

Thu Mar 24 18:10:28 UTC 2011
Lamar Owen <lowen at pari.edu>

On Thursday, March 24, 2011 01:48:17 pm Lamar Owen wrote:
> It was even before Fedora the distribution existed; you of course had the fedora.us repository.....

After sending this out I realized I should have said 'there of course was the fedora.us repository' because that was Warren's thing, not yours.  Dastardly colloquial usage of the second person personal pronoun as a generic address to a set of people but easily misinterpreted as singular when plural was meant.... where's thou when you need him?