[CentOS-devel] I want to help

Tue Mar 29 13:10:49 UTC 2011
R P Herrold <herrold at owlriver.com>

On Tue, 29 Mar 2011, Marian Marinov wrote:

> Here is the first part of the article( the one that made me
> ask if I can help): ...

Now please read the thread 'polite request' from last Thursday
in the list's archive

Then please read the post 'how can we help' on the main
mailing list the day before

People who wander in after reading a month old article and do
not 'do the homework' of learning the culture of a project and
its history before posting are probably not going to be
particularly productive, and would represent a net expenditure
of effort to 'bring up to speed'.  This is not the time for
such efforts, and as indicated by the first post mentioned,
not the venue, either

-- Russ herrold