[CentOS-devel] Missing updates? gdb, openoffice.org, openldap

Johnny Hughes johnny at centos.org
Sat May 7 12:27:17 UTC 2011

On 05/06/2011 10:56 AM, Johnny Hughes wrote:
> On 05/06/2011 07:21 AM, Andreas Rogge wrote:
>> Upstream has released three Errata which have not (yet?) made it into CentOS
>>
>> http://rhn.redhat.com/errata/RHBA-2011-0178.html (openldap Bugfix)
>
> outdated by:
> http://rhn.redhat.com/errata/RHSA-2011-0346.html  (released)

For the record, the openldap SRPM for that missed update is also not
released by Red Hat on their FTP server, this is the missing version:

openldap-2.3.43-12.el5_6.5.src.rpm

(If you look, you will see that there are
openldap-2.3.43-12.el5_6.5.src.rpm and
openldap-2.3.43-12.el5_5.7.src.rpm but no
openldap-2.3.43-12.el5_6.5.src.rpm)

So, this is another missing SRPM.

We contact upstream every time we see one of these, but are kind of at
their mercy if they don't follow up.