[CentOS-devel] Missing updates? gdb, openoffice.org, openldap

Florian La Roche

Florian.LaRoche at gmx.net
Fri May 6 17:11:21 UTC 2011

> > http://rhn.redhat.com/errata/RHSA-2011-0182.html (openoffice.org Important)
>
> Upstream did a el5_5 update, then released 5.6 (with an older version of
> openoffice.org that that el5_5 update).  Because of that, this was
> missed, building now.

This went from openoffice.org-3.1.1-19.5.el5.src.rpm to
openoffice.org-3.1.1-19.5.el5_5.6.src.rpm with a normal
version number update and openoffice itself is unchanged with
only a few bugfixes added.

> > http://rhn.redhat.com/errata/RHBA-2011-0186.html (gdb Bugfix)
>
> Building now. Not sure how this one was missed.

Seems it is not on ftp.redhat.com. Who wants to write a script to
download all errata html pages and verify the src.rpms are all
released properly?

> Thanks for the input, I'll get this taken care of today.

Thanks a lot,

Florian La Roche