[CentOS-devel] WebSite V2 - progress

Wed May 11 14:09:46 UTC 2011
Michael Simpson <mikie.simpson at gmail.com>

On 19 April 2011 00:15, Jim Woods <redkilian at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> Thanks in advance for all the feedback, it's all been very
> constructive. I am just going to try and address everything up to now
> in this thread.

I have been watching this unfolding with interest. I have been using
various different methods of trying to tie in various components under
a unified website (mainly website, wiki, forum and help-desk) so the
conversation on V2 of the CentOS website has been very useful to lurk
in.

May i ask that once the process has completed and the decisions have
been implemented could the packages used be made available in extras
or CentOSplus.
regards

mike