[CentOS-devel] Confusing package versioning

Thu May 5 12:35:59 UTC 2011
Jean-Marc Liger <jean-marc.liger at siris.sorbonne.fr>

Le 05/05/11 14:02, Jean-Marc Liger a écrit :

> Karanbir,
>
> Let's have a little clarification. I wrote the above paragraph and I
> assume it. Dag wrote the (indigo) sentences below and I got them out
> of my post because I don't agree. I'm not with or against someone. I
> just want to discuss on a devel list, not to troll or give any food to
> some flam war.

I just recieve the first post Dag intended for me and the list got aslo
got... Sorry, part of my last answer was based on some misunderstood...
Please could we now focus on the technical point of vue ?