[CentOS-devel] Missing updates? gdb, openoffice.org, openldap

Fri May 6 15:56:58 UTC 2011
Johnny Hughes <johnny at centos.org>

On 05/06/2011 07:21 AM, Andreas Rogge wrote:
> Upstream has released three Errata which have not (yet?) made it into CentOS
>
> http://rhn.redhat.com/errata/RHBA-2011-0178.html (openldap Bugfix)

outdated by:
http://rhn.redhat.com/errata/RHSA-2011-0346.html  (released)

> http://rhn.redhat.com/errata/RHSA-2011-0182.html (openoffice.org Important)

Upstream did a el5_5 update, then released 5.6 (with an older version of
openoffice.org that that el5_5 update).  Because of that, this was
missed, building now.

> http://rhn.redhat.com/errata/RHBA-2011-0186.html (gdb Bugfix)

Building now. Not sure how this one was missed.

> Are these missed, skipped or maybe in build or qa?
> Sorry if that was  already brought up on the list earlier.
>
> Regards,
> Andreas

Thanks for the input, I'll get this taken care of today.