[CentOS-devel] Help with LiveCD for 6.0

Tue May 24 07:27:45 UTC 2011
Ljubomir Ljubojevic <office at plnet.rs>

Jeff Sheltren wrote:
> Jerry, thanks for the help.  Your account on QAweb should be activated
> so feel free to follow up on the ticket directly.  Yes, Fabian did
> some initial work yesterday/today and it's probably best at this point
> if you can test out his kickstart file(s) and see that they are
> working OK for you.

I would strongly suggest adding GParted and other system tools.

5.x LiveCD lacked mdadm. I guess 6.0 kernel has mdadm support, but if it
does not make sure you added to CD. Also do not forget about archivers
and file managers available, so that LiveCD can be used as
repair/recovery tool as well.

Ljubomir