[CentOS-devel] moving the CR repo into mainstream release

Christoph Galuschka christoph.ascendos at chello.at
Tue Nov 1 15:04:44 UTC 2011

>  On 11/01/2011 02:49 PM, christoph wrote
>>/  I agree. The CR-Repo is very much appreciated and - imho - should have a place in the mainline repo.
/>>/  This might also take some load off of the mirrors during point release time (as most packages from /os
/>>/  are already updated via /cr - for those who use it. Did I get that one right?)
/>>/  Changing my mirrorlayout should be no problem.
/>
>  that does imply that we get hardlinking right, and people are running
>  rsync with -H
>
>  - KB
-H is used, thanks to http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/CreateLocalMirror
I assume, /cr will be emptied resp. moved to /updates once the point release is done?

cheers
Christoph