[CentOS-devel] FreeType Bytecode Interpreter

nux at li.nux.ro nux at li.nux.ro
Sun Nov 27 18:12:44 UTC 2011

Karanbir Singh writes:

>> How about a RFE for centosplus?
> Even better, open an issue report - and offer to maintain the package in
> centosplus !
> - KB

Sorry to pup-up so late but I'm very busy these days.
I already have this freetype package for C6 in my personal repo, actually
I've been using it for some days now without problems.

(packages also available for i386 and x86_64)

It's a shameless rebuild from rpmfusion. I guess it could be a good starting