[CentOS-devel] CR 6 repo question

Johnny Hughes johnny at centos.org
Mon Nov 28 17:47:15 UTC 2011

On 11/28/2011 09:00 AM, Ulrich Leodolter wrote:
> hi,
>
> what happens when RHEL 6.2 is out before CentOS 6.1,
> will CR 6 contain updates from 6.2 even though CentOS 6.1
> is not released ?
>
> looks like there are still some major showstoppers which
> prevent CentOS 6.1 release.
>

> regards,
> ulrich

I don't think we can answer that question right now ... but we are VERY
close to release of 6.1.

We have gotten a good ISO build set in QA (though we are still
correcting some packages inside the tree, so we will have to spin them
at least once more).

Since we are really so close to 6.1, I would imagine we would complete
6.1 first ... that is my take right now.

Of course, if we hit some kind of unworkakable snag on 6.1, then we
reserve the right to change my opinion :D