[CentOS-devel] Regarding the Xen Headers for centOS 6.0 (32-bit)

Ramana Reddy gtvrreddy at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 15:50:42 UTC 2011

Thanks for your quick reply, and I verified the kernel-devel package, but
its missing xen headers. In fact there is no xen subfolder in that
kernel-devel package.
I would be happy, if you can provide some source where xen headers are
available for centOS 6.0 (32-bit).

I installed kernel-devel package with `yum install kernel-devel` command.

Thanks,
Ramana.