[CentOS-devel] FreeType Bytecode Interpreter

Manuel Wolfshant

wolfy at nobugconsulting.ro
Thu Nov 24 16:12:55 UTC 2011

On 11/24/2011 03:41 AM, Karanbir Singh wrote:
>> How about a RFE for centosplus?
> Even better, open an issue report - and offer to maintain the package in
> centosplus !

Let's assume I am willing to maintain it. For a package in fedora / EPEL
I would do an equivalent of git push (push the package in fedora's GIT),
koji build (build the package using fedora's builders ) and after that
I'd push the package to the testing repo; sometime later the package
would go to the stable repo or I'd be asked to fix "something" and I'd
go thru the whole process again. Everything but the very final push step
( which requires signing ) is done with no need for human intervention (
but mine ) and is identical for all maintainers ( i.e. this is the
regular flow)

What would be the exact procedure for centosplus ?