[CentOS-devel] moving the CR repo into mainstream release

Tue Nov 22 20:56:42 UTC 2011
Ljubomir Ljubojevic <office at plnet.rs>

Vreme: 11/22/2011 09:00 PM, Marko Bevc piše:
> Well my 5c...nothing beeing wrong with CR repo but does it not upstream
> provider(RH) deploys updates as they come? so if you put them as you
> compile them in the main Repo it would be the same? :) (maybe just chech
> the order...)

2c -> 5c Inflation already? ;-)

You probably haven't read the whole thread. They are discussing possible
changes in ABI, API... that upstream performs at point releases 5.6,
5.7, ... compared to Continuous Repo without expected breakage at
point-release release time.

You better pedal back 35+ messages and track down particular point of
discussion before you respond, if you do not understand what I wrote
just now.

--

Ljubomir Ljubojevic
(Love is in the Air)