[CentOS-devel] missing SRPMS?

Wed Nov 30 14:15:28 UTC 2011
Johnny Hughes <johnny at centos.org>

On 11/30/2011 08:04 AM, Adrian Cruceru wrote:
>   Hi,
>
> Seems that a few source RPMs are missing from the link:
> http://mirror.centos.org/centos-6/6.0/os/SRPMS/Packages/
>
> (bash, nss-util, I could attempt to make a list if needed)
>
> These are available here:
> ftp://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/linux/enterprise/6Server/en/os/SRPMS
>
> Will missing the mirror be updated soon?, can I help?

No, we just need to gather them all up from our build system and get
them there.  But we are currently trying to firm up 6.1 release.  The
only ones that are modified are the ones that have a .centos in the name
and the kernels ...

We will get them updated, but they reside on the same machines as the
rest of the build system and right now we think the bandwidth and
processing power for getting 6.1 out (ie, 6.1 built, troubleshoot,
rebuilt, to QA, etc.) is more important than trying to gather and push
SRPMS that are likely 95% or more unchanged.

When we get 6.1 released, all the SRPMS will also be released.

If there is a specific modified SRPM that you need before that, ask me
and I can put it somewhere.