[CentOS-devel] Advice on compiling multiple packages with mock

Ljubomir Ljubojevic office at plnet.rs
Tue Sep 27 14:50:53 UTC 2011

Време: 09/27/2011 01:52 PM, Patrick Lists пише:
> On 09/27/2011 01:44 PM, Ljubomir Ljubojevic wrote:
>> Can someone point me in the right direction? How do you compile multiple
>> packages continuously with mock?
>>
>> I have some 50 srpms waiting to be recompiled via mock for both i386 and
>> x86_64 (again).
>>
>> 1. Is there a command I can give so all the packages are compiled in one go?
>>
>> 2. Do I have to sort them in proper order (dependencies) or can I just
>> command to mock to check and sort them?
>>
>> Any help is appreciated, examples welcomed.
>
> Smock (which uses mock) might help:
>
> "Smock is a thin wrapper around mock to let you build up a whole set of
> dependant RPMs against an external distro."
>
> http://git.annexia.org/?p=fedora-mingw.git;a=tree;f=smock

That is nice I will try it later today.

I have another (hopefully last) question. How do you build i686 packages
in mock (or for that matter in rpmbuild)? Do you just change it's name?
or use command option or change it in some macro?

--

Ljubomir Ljubojevic
(Love is in the Air)

trusty Spiderman...